CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Olivia

Olivia

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2011!!  Ben and I have never really gotten into New Year's Eve festivities too much, and now that we have Livi around, we really won't be going out on the town partying!  We spent the evening at home.  We ordered in some food (Texas Roadhouse!) and played some games, which has become a NYE tradition for us.  Ben beat me pretty hardcore at Phase 10 (it's hard to talk about) and I got him back at some old school Dr. Mario on the Wii.  :)  New Year's Day was spent with my dad and Sheri.  Ben and my dad watched a lot of football.  I ate too much and got a bellyache.  :-(  You just can't resist some of Sheri's goodies!!  Here's little Livers wearing her shades and her New Year's onesie! It doesn't get much cuter than this...


Today has been spent in the best way possible...hanging with my loves.  Days like this are the best...there isn't a lot that HAS to be done, and so you can be pretty darn lazy if you want to be!  Ben got up with O this morning at 4:17 am (yes, I keep track of these things!) so I could sleep in since Liv and I had a rough go on Friday night.  This morning, Ben cooked us pancakes for breakfast.  He made a little tiny one for Liv and we gave it to her, but she pretty much liked squeezing it and holding it and NOT eating it.  :)  We also tried Cheerios today, and she couldn't have been less interested in them either!  I'm pretty sure she is the only baby I know who has an aversion to nearly all food--she only likes to eat little tastes of chocolate and sometimes crackers.  We also managed to cook a 10 lb ham (our first ever!), and I baked!    

Strawberry Jello Cake Cupcakes!! 



Today is also my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday, Mom!  She text me a photo of her when she was a babe, and there is quite a resemblance to Livi! What do you think?

Laura--6ish months


Aaaaanyyyway.  There isn't too much of interest going on in our world.  Just those little everyday things that I enjoy so much. :)  Happy New Year!! 

-----shan

1 comments:

Unknown

OH MY! Yes! Your mom and Livi look so much alike! :)

Adorable picture of her and her SHADES!

Post a Comment