CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Olivia

Olivia

Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's been awhile...

Hello Friends! It's been awhile since I last blogged!  Not a lot has been happening here, really.  We lead a pretty boring life :).  Livi and I went to New Hartford to watch Jake play basketball on Friday.  We were good little cheerleaders, and O looked pretty great in the little DNH shirt Grandma Laura got for her!



The rest of the weekend has been spent relaxing.  These are truly my favorite kind of weekend.  O and I got in a nice little nap today.  There isn't anything I love more than snuggling my little love!

Some updates on O:

  • She is starting to get in her left top tooth.  I suspect that the right one won't be far behind! I'm a little nervous about this, breastfeeding wise!  
  • She can stand assisted like a champ. 
  • She has started becoming interested in trying to pull herself up.  She still can't manage to move her legs that well or figure out how to push herself up, but she's actually TRYING.  Still no crawling!
  • Lots of babbling, waving, and she has even repeated "bye" a couple of times!
  • We found a food she likes!! Hallelujah!! Ben gave her some of his scrambled eggs this morning and she actually took them and ate them and opened her mouth for more! We have given Lula permission to start giving her solids at daycare, so we're hoping that if she is able to eat with the other kiddos she'll be more interested.  
And some recent photos... :) 





-----shan

0 comments:

Post a Comment