CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Olivia

Olivia

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Testing...testing.

Hello friends & fam, welcome to Raising O!! This is going to be a pretty simple blog that is mainly for sharing Olivia with you all.  I promise you this...there will be a lot of photos and videos!  These are two things I love...Livi grows so much every day that I MUST record everything!  Please feel free to post comments! I would love any feedback you all have.

Anyway, it's almost time to get Miss Livs ready for bed, so I will quickly share with you all what I hope will be a new hobby of mine! I have a bit of an obsession with hair accessories for O and myself, so I thought it would be kind of fun to try and make some of the "easier" ones on my own.  It will save me a little moolah and give me something fun and creative to do! I made my first creation last night, and there will be more to come.  I'm getting most of the ideas off of the internet, and learning from things that I have purchased.  I'll tell you though, that I couldn't possibly have a better model!!

Livi's new clippie:


2 comments:

Brandi H

Is that an Etsy site in someone's future I see?? 'Cause that clippie is awesome!

Shannon Wilson

Hi Brandi!! Thanks for the compliment! No etsy for me...I can't compete with those sellers, they are amazing! :)

Post a Comment